Link: Email the VA Office

Transient Students

VA students taking courses at another institution for the purpose of transferring credit back to Winthrop University should obtain an approval to transfer completed by their college. A completed "Form 22-1999 Enrollment Certification" from the visiting institutionís VA Office must be submitted to the VA Regional Office. The Veteran Benefits Office at Winthrop University will check to make sure the course is covered under VA Benefits and complete a "Parent Letter" to be submitted to the visiting school.

Visiting VA students taking a course(s) at Winthrop should have the VA Office at their institution submit a "parent Letter" to the Veteran Benefits Office at Winthrop.  The Winthrop office will then submit/certify the visiting VA student "Form 22-1999 Enrollment Certification" to the VA Regional Office in Decatur, GA.

photo collage