Benefits of the Close Scholars Program
The benefits of being chosen as a Close Scholar
are numerous and include:
- The fulfillment of four years of college with the financial assistance of the Springs Close Foundation.
- A scholarship totaling $10,400 granted over eight semesters.
- The opportunity to serve the community.
- Adequate training at a primary service site.
- The opportunity to gain leadership skills through participation in service and enrichment activities.
- The freedom and creativity to explore new service opportunities.
- Support from the program coordinator and other Close Scholars.
- The opportunity to guide the future of the Close Scholars Program.
- The opportunity to change primary service sites after one year of service.