Course registration at Winthrop is completely web-based. To register, you should know the classes for which you want to register (see available course listing) as well as your Winthrop username and password. For returning dual enrollment students: you must resubmit the Permission and Verification Form to your Winthrop account each semester before registering for classes.
Application deadline for fall 2017 courses is April 14, 2017. Please contact Dr. Robert Prickett if wanting to apply AFTER this date!
Registration for fall courses begins May 1 and ends August 4, 2017.
1. Go to the Wingspan homepage (http://wingspan.winthrop.edu).
2. Enter your username and password (same as Winthrop email account) and "Login."
1. Once logged in to the Wingspan portal, click on the "Student" tab at the top.
2. Click on the "Registration" link and select Add or Drop Classes.
3. Select the appropriate terms and click "Submit."
4. Type the 5-digit CRN of the class in which you wish to enroll (see course listing).
5. Click on "Submit Changes."
IMPORTANT NOTE! Dual enrollment program courses are designated by sections with a "D." For example, 01D. Do not use the general Winthrop course listing, but refer only to the dual enrollment program course listing. Dual enrollment student schedules are checked prior to the first day of class. Any student enrolled in a course section without the "D" designator will be dropped from the course.
REVIEW YOUR SCHEDULE
1. Click on "Return to Main Menu" in the upper left part of the page.
2. Versions of the student schedule include:
-Concise Student Schedule - condensed, one-line per course details.
-Detailed Schedule provides additional information on multiple lines.
-Week at a Glance shows each separate week of classes.
*Clicking on the course provides additional details.
*Only Monday classes after 5:00 PM meet during first week of class in fall.
Dr. Robert Prickett
Associate Dean, College of Arts and Sciences