Welcome to Dacus Library's Course Reserves System
Accessing Course Reserves
The course reserves system features course notes, syllabi, and assigned readings selected by the instructor.
- You must have a valid Winthrop ID number to access electronic reserves.
- You may search for articles by course number or instructor name, but not by article title or author.
- Most online material requires Adobe Acrobat Reader for viewing.
You may download Acrobat for free at http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html
- Hard copies of most reserve materials are available at the Circulation Desk.
- If you have difficulty accessing electronic reserves, please call the library's Reference Desk (323-4501).