Collection Management Team
- Serves as contact person for the department concerning library issues.
- Monitor requests from departmental faculty to insure that all areas are purchasing material to support the curriculum.
- Monitor department allocations to make sure funds are encumbered by February 15.
- Distribute Choice cards to appropriate faculty members.
- Initial orders from the department and add fund codes.
Subject Specialist Librarian
- Acquaint themselves with the teaching faculty, the curriculum, and the library holdings in their assigned area.
- Keep informed of newly published material in their subject field.
- Spend funds allocated in their area.
- Initial all requests originating from their team.
- Spend remaining funds from departmental allocations after March 15.
- Serve as consultant to the Monograph Acquisitions Department concerning gifts, replacements, and mending.
Acquisitions Department (Monographs and Serials)
- Review requests submitted for purchase.
- Order materials supporting academic curricula.
- Receive and process ordered materials.
- Monitor budget.
- Alert departments of deadlines for order requests.
Collection Management Officer
- Assists in overseeing the overall quality of the collection.
- Provides collection data for accreditations, self studies, and etc.
- Keeps collection management policies current.