Purpose of ABC Project
The ABC Outreach program will provide leadership to teachers and administrators in schools and districts that are not currently involved in the ABC Project network, for the development and implementation of quality arts education programs (music, visual art, theatre, dance and creative writing) and curriculum based on the SC
Academic Standards for the Visual and Performing Arts.
Take Advantage of ABC Outreach Assistance
The ABC Outreach will assist schools and districts as they:
- develop an arts leadership team consisting of administrators, arts and classroom teachers, parents and community leaders.
- develop a five-year strategic plan to develop and implement arts programs.
- secure additional funding for the arts including SDE and ABC grants.
- provide staff development to teachers in grant writing, writing and implementing standards-based arts curricula and lessons, and arts integration for classroom teachers.
- Implement their strategic plans and grants.
For more information about ABC
Project Outreach and the Regional Outreach Consultants in your area, please contact the ABC Project at email@example.com
This project is funded by the
Endowment for the Arts, the
South Carolina Arts Commission
and Winthrop University.